找回密碼
 馬上註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 524|回復: 0

Save money, hassles with DRM-free music from AmazonMP3 The Cheapskate - CNET N

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2013-1-24 12:45:16 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I just got back from a winter-camping weekend with some buddies, where the greatest shock was not how many of them snore like chainsaws, but how few of them knew about . Clearly I've been remiss in my Cheapskate duties!
For others unfamiliar with it, AmazonMP3 sells DRM-free MP3s for 89-99 cents apiece; most albums sell for $9.99 or less. The key phrase here is DRM-free: Songs purchased from the service (which currently boasts about 3 million tracks) have no copy protection whatsoever, meaning they'll work with any gadget that plays MP3s: iPods,Canada Goose Outlet, Zunes, smartphones, Creative Zens, Sansa e280's, and so on. If you've ever purchased music from an online store, only to discover that it's incompatible with your player or won't play on multiple PCs,Canada Goose Vest, this should come as good news indeed,Canada Goose Parka.
Another perk: The small utility that downloads songs to your hard drive can automatically add them to your or Windows Media Player library, ready for syncing to your portable player. Easy-peasy.
To find out more about Amazon MP3, read . Needless to say, I'm a huge fan, and not just because it saves me money.
Related articles:

Get a Planar 22-inch LCD monitor for $99.99   Marketplace Bl

CopyOf1 Add a Wi-Fi laser printer to your office for $99.99

Subscribe to Pogoplug Family for $19.95, get a fre
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 馬上註冊

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|3P 論壇

GMT+8, 2018-1-18 02:09 AM , Processed in 0.041714 second(s), 17 queries .